Mixed Meatball Paner Is Very Popular With Young Children To Adults.


Hello friend Stemein, ...
Meatballs This is the result of my homemade preparations, I really like eating meatballs because it tastes Hot and quality, ..



I Capitalize Indonesian Rupiah 80 Thousand Money is equal to 5.87 United States Dollars.
I use the money with capital to buy pieces of chicken for 50 thousand Rupiah Per Piece at the chicken market and when I have bought the chicken then I clean the chicken and I grind it with a meat grinding machine and mixed with flour and then the processed products become meatballs.



These meatballs are very popular and are loved by small children, especially elementary school children because of its savory taste and delicious taste when chewed, ...
No exception, I am also very fond of this meatballs because the results are processed mixed with colorful paner flour so that makes people addicted to want to try and enjoy it

Friends of Stemein, ...
This is the only thing I can convey and this photo is purely original from my cellphone camera and I have also posted it on my personal blog and may God bless you.












Komentar

Postingan Populer